Welcome! Thanks for stopping by BetterHealthGuy.com. Having suffered from two serious and chronic illnesses in my life (or likely one very long one with a reasonable remission in the middle), I wanted to create a means for sharing what I have learned with other people. Equally important, I wanted to create a vehicle for learning even more about health and wellness from all of you that stop by.
I've had the honor to write for publications such as Townsend Letter, Explore!, Bolen Report, Public Health Alert, and others. I've learned so much through these opportunities and hope you'll find them enlightening. To see all of my published articles, go here.
My blog consists of random topics that I've found interesting, things I've done such as LDI or light therapy, and numerous summaries from conferences I have attended over the last several years. To read my blog, go here.
I send a newsletter to those on my list with a summary of how I'm doing and what I've been exploring. To see my newsletter archive or to sign-up for my newsletter, go here.
Was this helpful? If you found this information helpful, I would very much appreciate your support in keeping the site going. If you would like to donate to my work, I thank you in advance and send you my gratitude.
BetterHealthGuy.com is intended to share my personal experience in recovering from my own chronic illness. Information presented is based on my journey working with my doctors and other practitioners as well as things I have learned from conferences and other helpful resources. As always, any medical decisions should be made only with the guidance of your own personal medical authority. Everyone is unique and what may be right for me may not be right for others.
- Dr. Amy Derksen ND: Naturopathic Insights to Help Manage Complicated Cases
- My Experience: Urinary Mycotoxin Testing
- Guest Blogger: A Patient’s Mother Interviews Ty R. Vincent, MD about LDI for Autism, Pediatric Lyme and PANDAS
- The Forum for Integrative Medicine: Managing Chronic Complex Illness
- Corson's Corner
- Autism Recovery Telesummit: Recovering From Lyme Disease, A Potential Factor in Autism
- LDI (Low Dose Immunotherapy)
- ILADS 2015: From Bench to Bedside: Translating Research Into Clinical Practice
- Finding Your Way With The Complicated Patient
- Curing the Incurables 2015
- Unraveling the Mystery of Bartonellosis
- Mold and Mycotoxins: Often Overlooked Factors in Chronic Lyme Disease
- Leading Experts Gather to Decode the Mystery of Chronic Illness
- The Missing Link to Optimal Health: Recharge Your Life with Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
- FIGHT For Your Life: Moving Beyond Chronic Illness and Toward Optimal Health