Welcome! Thanks for stopping by BetterHealthGuy.com. Having suffered from two serious and chronic illnesses in my life (or likely one very long one with a reasonable remission in the middle), I wanted to create a means for sharing what I have learned with other people. Equally important, I wanted to create a vehicle for learning even more about health and wellness from all of you that stop by.
I've had the honor to write for publications such as Townsend Letter, Explore!, Bolen Report, Public Health Alert, and others. I've learned so much through these opportunities and hope you'll find them enlightening. To see all of my published articles, go here.
My blog consists of random topics that I've found interesting, things I've done such as stem cells or GcMAF, and numerous summaries from conferences I have attended over the last several years. To read my blog, go here.
I send a newsletter to those on my list with a summary of how I'm doing and what I've been exploring. To see my newsletter archive or to sign-up for my newsletter, go here.
Was this helpful? If you found this information helpful, I would very much appreciate your support in keeping the site going. If you would like to donate to my work, I thank you in advance and send you my gratitude.
- The Many Layers to Recovering from Lyme and Chronic Illness
- Apheresis: A Synergistic Detoxification Strategy
- Dr. Michael Lebowitz Energetic Testing Seminar
- Essential Medcast
- ILADS 2014 Washington DC Conference Takeaways
- THRiiiVE Summit #13 - Redox
- BioResource 2014: Treating Tick-Borne Disease Using Integrative Therapies
- Summit #13 Impromptu Top 10 Lists
- Flashback: Radio Show with Sue Vogan
- Guest Blog: Top 30 Lyme List by Bill Syrjala
- Mold and Mycotoxins: Often Overlooked Factors in Chronic Lyme Disease
- Leading Experts Gather to Decode the Mystery of Chronic Illness
- The Missing Link to Optimal Health: Recharge Your Life with Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
- FIGHT For Your Life: Moving Beyond Chronic Illness and Toward Optimal Health
- From Roadblocks to Recovery: LIA Conference Unites Practitioners and Patients and Offers Hope - Part 2