Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about Parent Essential Oils, why unadulterated omega 6 is critical for health, and how PEOs are key to cell membrane health.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Professor Brian Peskin. Brian Peskin, BSEE-MIT is a world-leading scientist specializing in parent essential fatty acids or EFAs — termed Parent Essential Oils or PEOs — and their direct relationship to cardiovascular disease, cancer, and wound care. While advancing the scientific understanding of the role of essential fatty acids in the body’s metabolic pathways, he has also advanced the discoveries of Nobel Prize-winner Otto Warburg, MD, PhD. — to increase cellular oxygenation. These concepts are described in his book "The Hidden Story of Cancer". Amazingly, there is a fundamental cancer-heart disease connection, whereby the same physiologic solution solves both conditions. This information will lead to a new understanding of how to treat and prevent both cancer and heart disease. The basis for Peskin’s current work, grounded strictly in state-of-the-art science — in particular, physiology — can be found in his seminal work and peer-reviewed medical journal articles. Clinical physicians throughout the world have validated his EFA recommendations. In the most exciting development to date, Brian’s theoretical conclusions were recently and completely validated in a physiological experiment by precise instrumentation capable of measuring arterial compliance. This experiment provided the first conclusive clinical proof and validation of his theory.
- What are parent essential oils (PEOs)?
- Why is fish oil not "essential" and potentially harmful?
- What are derivatives?
- Which oils provide parent essential oils?- What is an adulterated oil and where are these encountered?
- What are the downsides of fish oil? How might fish oil be a poor choice in those with chronic infections?
- What role do PEOs play in cell membrane health?
- How might PEOs help those dealing with insulin resistance and diabetes?
- What is the role of oxygen saturation in cancer?
- How do PEOs improve oxygen saturation in the body?
- How might PEOs help those with low energy or fatigue?
- What is the role of PEOs in reducing inflammation?
- What are some of the key improvements people may note with PEO incorporation?
Connect With My Guest
Oxygen4Life (free US shipping code "betterhealthguy")
September 11, 2018
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of Oxygen4Life.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.