- Last Updated: April 27 2013
- Hits: 69546
My treatment regimen is an ongoing, always changing protocol. My program has changed substantially over time as I learn more from my research. As always, I would appreciate your critical review, comments, and relaying of your personal experiences.
NOTE: Though I currently use no antibiotics in my treatment, I was on antibiotic therapy for over three years from July 2005 - October 2008. Thus, my current treatment noted below should not be interpreted as an opinion as to the potential need for antibiotics in a well-planned Lyme disease treatment program. Please see my FAQ page for more on my thoughts on the use of antibiotics for chronic Lyme disease.
- Beyond Balance Herbal Blends
- Supreme Nutrition Antimicrobial and Detoxification Products
- GcMAF (antiviral) injections (http://www.gcmaf.eu)
- Takesumi Supreme
- FIR Sauna and BioMat
EMFs Mitigation and Earthing
- I turn off the circuit breaker which controls the electrical outlets in my bedroom on a nightly basis. This significantly reduces electrical stress which I was able to confirm with a Body Voltage Meter.
- I installed a silver-lined canopy around my bed to reduce the electromagnetic exposure from cell phones, cordless phones, cell towers, and more. This was a very important investment for me.
- I have removed all cordless phones from my home and replaced with one corded phone and do not use a cell phone except with a headset or on speaker.
- I use the BioMat 3-4 times per week to support my recovery journey. I wish I had this tool years ago!
- I use the DreamSpa Biophoton system to improve ATP/energy, improve sleep, and rejuvenate the brain. It's like a meditation session on steroids.
- I use ART (autonomic response testing) and ZYTO to adjust my program as appropriate.
My Supplement List
My personal list of supplements changes on a regular basis. I am making it available here on the site for your review and would also appreciate any feedback you may have. If you don't already have Adobe PDF Reader, you can get for free by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" image below.
To download the list, click the Adobe PDF icon below:
Please always feel free to Contact Me.
In Better Health,
Was this helpful? If you found this information helpful, I would very much appreciate your support in keeping the site going. If you would like to donate to my work, I thank you in advance and send you my gratitude.
BetterHealthGuy.com was redesigned and improved in mid-2013. As this was a major undertaking and there are likely still some issues to be found, I would very much appreciate any reports of broken links or other problems that may require my attention. Please contact me with any feedback.