My Lyme Guide
- Last Updated: March 06 2012
- Hits: 3973
Dr. Sarah Fletcher MD and Marjorie MacArthur Vega have worked together on creating "My Lyme Guide". This collection of information is a godsend for people that are recovering from Lyme disease.
To see a full list of the contents of the guide, go here.
Some of the key topics include:
- Managing Health Insurance Information
- Tips for Caregivers
- Resource section for gluten free diets, low cost vitamin sellers, support group locator, laboratories, and recommended reading
- Ideas for Activism and Advocacy
- Education Options for Ill Children
- When IV Treatments are Prescribed
- Managing Yeast Overgrowth, Pain and Herxheimer Reactions
- Teens and Chronic Illness
- Tips Regarding Children and Medicine
- Recommended Nutritional Supplements
- Lyme Disease Rules for Patients
Contents include charts for tracking:
- Symptoms and side effects
- Diagnostic tests
- Prescription, vitamin and supplement intake on a daily, monthly and longitudinal basis
- Prescription refill schedules
- Fluid intake
- Blood pressure/heart rate
- Exercise type and frequency
- Insurance paperwork
- Detoxification & Biotransformation Checklist
Other useful forms include:
- Medical Records Request
- Fax Cover Sheet
- Doctor Appointments Management
- Pharmacy Order Information
- Healthcare Bills Tracking
- Insurance Contact Information
I love that the guide was put together by someone who has personal experience with Lyme disease and by one of the top LLMDs. I highly recommend checking it out. For more information, visit http://mylymeguide.com.
Was this helpful? If you found this information helpful, I would very much appreciate your support in keeping the site going. If you would like to donate to my work, I thank you in advance and send you my gratitude.
BetterHealthGuy.com was redesigned and improved in mid-2013. As this was a major undertaking and there are likely still some issues to be found, I would very much appreciate any reports of broken links or other problems that may require my attention. Please contact me with any feedback.