- Last Updated: 16 December 2016 16 December 2016
There are so many good resources available on the Internet these days on the topics of Lyme and chronic illness recovery. I wanted to start adding some of my favorites to the site. I'm starting with only a few and will continue adding over time. I hope you enjoy.
- Lyme Less Live More - from Dana Walsh and Brent Martin (My Interview)
- ProHealth - news, research, and treatment information on Lyme disease all in one place.
Podcasts and Radio Shows
- Beyond Wellness Radio - hosted by Justin Marchegiani DC (My Interview)
- Bulletproof Radio - various health and biohacking related topics from Dave Asprey and his guests
- Essential Medcast - interviews from Dr. Christine Schaffner ND of Sophia Health Institute (My Interview)
- Extreme Health Radio - excellent shows with health leaders from Justin and Kate
- Lyme Ninja Radio - hosted by acupuncturist Macaky Rippey (My Interview)
- One Radio Network - some great health related interviews from numerous truth seekers with host Patrick Timpone
- The Cutting Edge of Health and Wellness Today - a fantastic radio show with depth of content from Neil Nathan MD of Gordon Medical Associates
Note: BetterHealthGuy.com takes no responsibility for the content on these sites. Always discuss any possible changes in your treatment with your doctor.
Was this helpful? If you found this information helpful, I would very much appreciate your support in keeping the site going. If you would like to donate to my work, I thank you in advance and send you my gratitude.
BetterHealthGuy.com is intended to share my personal experience in recovering from my own chronic illness. Information presented is based on my journey working with my doctors and other practitioners as well as things I have learned from conferences and other helpful resources. As always, any medical decisions should be made only with the guidance of your own personal medical authority. Everyone is unique and what may be right for me may not be right for others.