Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn all the details about sauna therapy in support of health optimization and detoxification. I have used a Sunlighten Sauna for almost nine years as one of the health-supporting tools in my arsenal. I spoke with Andrea Duffy from Sunlighten Sauna and got a number of my questions answered about sauna therapy. Enjoy!
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Andrea Duffy. Andrea has been in the health and wellness industry for five years and oversees Business Development for Sunlighten. She consults with wellness leaders on infrared products and assists the marketing team with content strategy around the benefits of infrared therapy. She is passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and incorporates whole foods, running, and infrared therapy into her daily routine. She practices yoga and is an avid student of clean living.
- How did Sunlighten get started?
- Why do people use sauna therapy and what are the benefits?
- How does sauna therapy impact core body temperature?
- What has Sunlighten done to minimize harmful EMFs?
- What is the difference between near, mid, and far infrared?
- How frequently and for what duration should one use sauna therapy?
- What are the side effects and contraindications of sauna therapy?
- What if you don't sweat?
- What should one do after their sauna session?
- How does the sound and light therapy add to the experience?
Connect With My Guest
Sunlighten Full Spectrum and Far Infrared Saunas
October 7, 2016
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of Sunlighten Sauna.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.