Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about air and water testing and filtration from an expert in the field. Air Oasis, IQAir, Breathe Wright, and other options are discussed in detail. Enjoy!
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Terry Wright, founder of Wright Way Environmental Technologies. Wright Way Environmental Technologies been in business since 1983. They work with residential, commercial, medical, and government clients. Terry firmly believes that their success has always been dependent upon a solid relationship with the customer. One of the things I like about their approach is that you can call and talk with a live person about your environment, square footage, layout, and other factors and get a recommendation for what might be an ideal filtration device for your unique needs. Wright Way systems have been extensively tested and certified to assure you that each product meets or exceeds the highest industry standards and will always perform as claimed. Wright Way Environmental Technologies also provides State Certified and Nationally Accredited Testing for both Air and Water.
- How has the environment changed in the past three decades?
- What types of air and water filtration options do they provide?
- How does the Air Oasis work?
- How is the IQAir different from the Air Oasis?
- How many square feet do these devices cover?
- What can you do to help minimize mold exposure in your hotel room or car?
- What types of testing do you do on air and water?
- What options can be installed for filtering shower water?
Connect With My Guest
Register with HP Code 21 to see discounted pricing
February 24, 2017
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of PureAirDoctor.com.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.