Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about “The Survival Paradox: Reversing the Hidden Cause of Aging and Chronic Disease”.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Isaac Eliaz. Isaac Eliaz, MD, MS, LAc is a recognized expert in the field of integrative medicine, focusing on cancer and complex conditions. He is a respected clinician, researcher, author, educator, and mind-body practitioner. Dr. Eliaz partners with leading research institutes, including Harvard, National Institutes of Health (NIH), and Columbia to co-author scientific studies on today’s most serious conditions. He has spent decades studying meditation with an emphasis on healing and deepening the mind-body connection. Dr. Eliaz is the founder and medical director of Amitabha Medical Clinic & Healing Center in Santa Rosa, California.
- How is the body's ability to survive often a major contributor to a state of poor health?
- How can we learn to breathe deeply in the midst of fear, anxiety, and panic?
- How does feeling safe lead to lower levels of oxygen and create an environment for infections and even cancer?
- Can limbic system retraining shift one from a state of survival to a state of harmony?
- What is the "architect of the survival response"?
- Can galectin-3 be tested for with traditional labs?
- What is the role of galectin-3 in the formation of biofilms?
- Can targeting galectin-3 flip the inflammation switch to the off position?
- How does an individual survival focus make us sick?
- How can galectin-3 be reduced with modified citrus pectin (MCP)?
- How might MCP act as a prebiotic and support the microbiome?
- How important is exploring and resolving trauma in order to improve health?
- How might therapeutic apheresis be a tool for reducing galectin-3?
- What is the role of galectin-3 in kidney and liver health?
- Is galectin-3 involved in hypercoagulation or hyperviscosity?
- Does galectin-3 play a role in neurodegenerative conditions such as Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, or ALS?
- Can a focus on mental and emotional health improve our detoxification capacity on a physical level?
- Does the body detoxify more efficiently when inflammation is reduced?
Connect With My Guest
November 23, 2021
Transcript Disclaimer: Transcripts are intended to provide optimized access to information contained in the podcast. They are not a full replacement for the discussion. Timestamps are provided to facilitate finding portions of the conversation. Errors and omissions may be present as the transcript is not created by someone familiar with the topics being discussed. Please Contact Me with any corrections.
Transcript not yet available. Please check back later.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.