Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about the IonCleanse by AMD and how the foot bath may help support detoxification. I spoke with Tyler Dahm and got a number of my questions answered about the IonCleanse by AMD. I regularly use the IonCleanse by AMD as part of my personal health arsenal. Enjoy!
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Tyler Dahm. Tyler Dahm is a Holistic Health Practitioner with a background in biochemistry. She is internationally recognized as a detoxification expert as well as an authority on autism treatment. Tyler left private practice to focus on training physicians and practitioners on treating autism, chronic health conditions, and detoxification full-time. She is the founder of Rogue Recovery, a non-profit that educates parents on autism treatment. Tyler is also the co-author of a book called Evolution of a Revolution by the Thinking Mom's Revolution. She lives in Westminster, Colorado with her family and enjoys traveling.
- How was Tyler drawn to the field of autism treatment?
- Why is detoxification so important and how does it play into modern diseases?
- What have families with autism observed with the IonCleanse by AMD?
- What does the IonCleanse do in the body?
- Does the water color matter?
- How does the IonCleanse increase parasympathetic tone?
- How long after a session is detoxification enhanced?
- How often should it be used?
- What are the contraindications for use?
- How is the IonCleanse different from cheaper models?
Connect With My Guest
IonCleanse by AMD Detox Footbath System
October 29, 2016
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of A Major Difference.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.