Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about creating immune tolerance using LDI, or low-dose immunotherapy.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Ty Vincent, MD. Dr. Ty Vincent attended medical school at the University of Washington and finished near the top of his class. He achieved “Honors” designation in 22 out of 27 pre-clinical courses during the first 2 years, and won a special award for excellence in the study of anatomy during the first year WWAMI site in Alaska. He completed residency at Alaska Family Medicine where he was selected as chief resident. Dr. Vincent served on the boards of the American College for Advancement in Medicine and the American Academy of Environmental Medicine. Dr. Vincent has had an intense interest in complementary and alternative medicine since before attending medical school. He has continued to ask difficult questions about health and wellness and pursues the answers in many directions. Dr. Vincent has devoted years to studying nutrition and many other methods of natural healing, always with a firm grounding in science and scrutiny of the available scientific literature. Dr. Vincent has completed further training in bio-identical hormone therapy, acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, allergy treatment, environmental medicine, Chelation Therapy and Reiki. He now practices full-time from Hawaii, and tries to effectively balance work with enjoying his wife and seven children. He is the author of the book "Thinking Outside the Pill Box" which is available on Amazon.com.
- What is LDI and what is immune tolerance?
- How are LDA and LDI different?
- What are dilutions?
- How frequently is LDI administered?
- What are LDI flares?
- What is a booster dose?
- What restrictions need to be followed?
- Is Lyme an infection that needs to be treated with antimicrobials?
- How has LDI helped children with PANDAS? What are its applications with autism?
- Can LDI help with GI issues such as SIBO, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's, IBD, and similar issues?
- Can LDI help with those dealing with mold illness?
- Does LDI help in those with Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS)?
- Does LDI help in dealing with parasites?
Connect With My Guest
May 18, 2017
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.