Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about the use of homeopathy to address chronic conditions such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Lyme Disease.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom. Joette Calabrese is an international homeopathic consultant, author, educator and sought after speaker. She is an honorary board member of The Weston A. Price Foundation, authors a 9-year-running column in their international quarterly journal, and is a blogger who treats readers to her homeopathy secrets. She began her formal studies in Homeopathy in 1986. Joette spends much of her time in Calcutta, India, in an ongoing fellowship with The Prasanta Banerji Homeopathic Research Foundation where she has developed many of her techniques for teaching families how to use homeopathy instead of traditional allopathic medicines. Joette turned her back on conventional medicine over 35 years ago, became a highly respected homeopath, has met with and taught tens of thousands of people in her practice and teaching career, and most importantly, raised her now adult children without a single visit to a doctor, relying on homeopathy and sound nutrition instead. She empowers people with the ability to cure themselves and their families using her Practical Homeopathy® methods and some guts, spunk and moxie.
- What can you do when you get a tick bite?
- What aspects of Lyme disease and other chronic conditions can homeopathy address?
- Does homeopathy rid the body of pathogens?
- Can homeopathy be used with antibiotic therapy?
- How soon do people notice the benefits of a properly selected remedy?
- How long might a person need to continue with the remedy?
- Can homeopathy help with environmental and food reactions?
- Can homeopathy be used to support the mental and emotional aspects of chronic illness?
Connect With My Guest
May 25, 2017
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.