Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn some of the highlights from each of the ten doctors that Connie interviewed for her latest book "New Paradigms in Lyme Disease Treatment: 10 Top Doctors Reveal Healing Strategies That Work".
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Connie Strasheim. Connie Strasheim is a writer, healer, teacher, and speaker well-known in the Lyme disease community. Over a ten-year period, while working to recover her own health, she authored or co-authored ten books on Lyme disease, cancer, nutrition, and other illness such as chronic fatigue syndrome and environmental illness. She maintains a nationwide prayer conference call group and conducts one-on-one healing prayer sessions. Through her books, her webinars, her blogs, and her interviews, she shares what she has learned on her own health-recovery journey. She is the Lyme Disease Editor for ProHealth.com and editor of the Alternative Cancer Research Institute. Her most recent book "New Paradigms in Lyme Disease Treatment" highlights ten of the top Lyme disease doctors and their approaches to recovering their patient’s health.
- What was Connie's own recovery journey?
- What is the concept of a dominant microbe? (Dr. Wayne Anderson)
- Why is immune tolerance more important than killing the bugs? (Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt)
- How does one approach dealing with mold illness? (Dr. Neil Nathan)
- What options are often needed nutritionally in those with Lyme? (Dr. David Minkoff)
- What is LymeStop? (Dr. Tony Smith)
- Why is a comprehensive approach that looks at both Lyme and mold important? (Dr. Raj Patel)
- How might essential oils and home tools for detoxification be helpful? (Dr. Nicola McFadzean-Ducharme)
- What is hyperthermia? (Dr. Freidrich Douwes)
- What diet may be ideal for someone with Lyme? (Dr. Marie Matheson)
- How can we use at home baths to support detoxification and building up the body? (Dr. David Jernigan)
Connect With My Guest
September 25, 2017
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of BioMed Publishing Group.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.