Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about bee venom therapy and melittin in the treatment of Lyme disease.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Ellie Lobel. Ellie Lobel graduated from a gifted children’s program at University College Kensington, London with a PhD in Nuclear Physics and a Bachelor’s in Engineering at the tender age of 18. She has contracted for some of the top Fortune 500 corporations. Ellie is a 15-year Lyme disease and Babesia sufferer. She moved to California to live out her last few months of life. In June 2011, Ellie was attacked by a swarm of killer bees which changed everything. Ellie healed herself with bee venom and went on to create the protocol for Bee Venom Therapy for Lyme disease after hundreds of hours of research and much trial and error. She is a true pioneer of BVT for Lyme and got the research at University of New Haven in Connecticut off the ground with Dr. Eva Sapi. Ellie now travels the country teaching and educating about Lyme disease and its many co-infections and Bee venom Therapy. Her Bee Bus Mission has been traveling since March of 2015. She has done this all by donations and has helped hundreds of Lyme sufferers to date.
- How is bee benom therapy beneficial in Lyme disease?
- What is melittin and what does it do in the body?
- Does bee venom help with other microbial issues beyond Borrelia?
- What did Dr. Eva Sapi's research recently show about BVT?
- What is the BVT protocol for Lyme?
- What should and should not be used in conjunction with BVT?
- Do people have Herxheimer reactions with BVT and how are they mitigated?
- Can BVT be used in conjunction with antibiotics?
Connect With My Guest
http://www.bvtforlyme.com (Coming Soon)
Facebook Group "Bee Venom Therapy for Lyme Disease"
January 16, 2018
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.