Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about a unique approach to treating Lyme disease called LymeStop.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Tony Smith. Dr. Tony Smith, DC, is a chiropractor and founder of Dynamic Health, a holistic healthcare facility in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. He became fascinated with alternative medicine while attending the University of Kansas after he was dramatically healed from a chronic disabling condition. He realized then that he wanted to pursue a career in natural healing. Immediately after graduating from KU, Dr. Smith enrolled at Cleveland Chiropractic College, where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1980. During his 38 years of practice, Dr. Smith passionately studied and practiced a wide range of progressive natural-healing methods. This enabled him to become successful at treating chronic, difficult health problems. His accumulated knowledge and wealth of clinical experience eventually inspired him to develop and teach several profound healing techniques. They include AllerTouch, CranioBiotic Technique (CBT) and, most importantly, LymeStop. LymeStop is the product of Dr. Smith’s research with hundreds of chronic Lyme disease patients. Thus far, this all-natural technique has helped more than 4,000 Lyme sufferers worldwide. Due to the tremendous amount of physician interest and patient need, Dr. Smith will be teaching LymeStop in the near future. Dr. Smith lives in Post Falls, Idaho, with his wife, Lisa. He has two adult daughters of whom he is very proud. Dr. Smith is a member of the American Chiropractic Association, the Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians, and the Christian Chiropractors Association. Dr. Smith was one of the ten top doctors highlighted in Connie Strasheim’s recent book “New Paradigms in Lyme Disease Treatment: 10 Top Doctors Reveal Healing Strategies That Work”.
- What is CranioBiotic Technique and why is dealing with allergies important?
- Why is LymeStop and what is the experience of being treated with this technique?
- What are BioMagnetic Lyme Points and how are they used in LymeStop?
- What microbial stressors is LymeStop able to support the body against?
- What is the role of viruses in chronic Lyme disease?
- Which microbe leads to the most neurological issues?
- What are the common threads in his sickest patients?
- Does LymeStop play a role in recovering from mold illness?
- Is LymeStop able to help the body against organisms protected in biofilms?
- What reactions might one expect as part of the detoxification phase after LymeStop treatment?
- How many treatments might one need to complete their LymeStop work and what is the cost?
Connect With My Guest
March 19, 2018
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.