Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about ozone therapy and the various considerations around using oxidation in dealing with chronic, systemic health challenges.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Robert Rowen. Robert Rowen, MD graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Johns Hopkins University in 1971, followed by medical school at the University of California at San Francisco in 1975. He is board-certified by the American Boards of Family Practice and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rowen is affectionately known as "The Father of Medical Freedom" for pioneering the nation's first law protecting alternative medicine in 1990 in Alaska. He also served on the Alaska State Medical Board. Dr. Rowen has a practice in Santa Rosa, CA with his wife, Terri Su, MD. Together they have over 66 years of experience in the field of integrative medicine. They have attended medical meetings and traveled worldwide to share their knowledge and experience, especially in the field of oxidative medicine.
- What is ozone and what is the difference between ozone and oxygen?
- Are there any contraindications for the use of ozone?
- What is the primary goal of ozone therapy?
- How does ozone impact the red blood cells, the mitochondria, and modulation of the immune system?
- What does ozone do to microbes in the body? Which types of organisms can ozone impact?
- Do people experience a Herxheimer reaction with ozone?
- Can ozone access microbes in a biofilm community?
- Does ozone impact beneficial flora?
- What role does ozone play in detoxification?
- Can ozone help those dealing with illness from water-damaged building?
- Might ozonated water be helpful in SIBO?
- Can ozone be used to support overgrowths or colonization of organisms such as MARCoNS in the sinuses?
- What is the role of ozone in dealing with dental issues such as cavitations?
Connect With My Guest
May 11, 2018
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.