Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about light, color, photons, and the use of photobiomodulation to optimize health and wellness.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Leanne Venier. Leanne Venier, BSME, CPAOBTA is an engineer, inventor, international award-winning artist, Eastern Medicine physician, entrepreneur, medical researcher, and former submarine designer. She is known globally as a visionary pioneer in the Science of Light Therapy and a leading authority on the effects of color, photobiomodulation, quantum energy medicine and flow states for self-healing, optimal brain function, and ultimate happiness in life. Leanne has been praised by doctors and neuroscientists as a visionary innovator in healthcare and her teachings have been embraced by the global medical community. She’s regularly featured on NBC TV, national radio, global podcasts, consciousness organizations, and international health magazines, and she is often hired to share her research at leading medical, brain, and neuroscience organizations. In 2018, she was honored to be awarded the "Excellence in Healthcare, Alternative Medicine" Award at the SmartHealth Medical Innovations conference for her contributions to Health Care. Leanne’s journey from engineer to Eastern Medicine physician to artist, to color, light therapy, and quantum energy healing expert is driven by her lifelong love of science, holistic medicine, spiritual growth, and a true desire to help others. For the past decade, Leanne has been educating millions and raising global awareness about the scientifically-proven physical and psychological benefits of color, sunlight, light therapy (photobiomodulation), and quantum energy medicine. She has connected the dots between medical and scientific research, quantum physics, biophysics, biophotonics, ancient healing modalities, consciousness and evolution. Leanne recently launched her own self-healing and anti-aging invention, the REDjuvenator™ Biophotonic Light & Quantum Energy Medicine device for home and professional use. Within the first few months, her healing devices were already being used by thousands of medical practitioners and lay people around the world … all from word of mouth.
- Why are light and color important for our biology?
- What is coherent vs. non-coherent light, and which does the body prefer?
- What is the difference between LED and laser light therapy?
- What is the difference between red light and near infrared?
- How are near, mid, and far infrared different?
- How do color and light impact our emotions? Can light help us to process emotional traumas?
- Why is it important to support the body which physics-based interventions in addition to those based in chemistry?
- How might supporting our energetic defenses impact our physical defenses?
- Why are red and blue often discussed in light therapy but not other colors?
- What is the REDjuvenator™ and how might it be used to optimize health and wellness?
Connect With My Guest
June 1, 2018
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.