Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about intestinal hyperpermeability, applications of RESTORE, hydration, and detoxification.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Zach Bush. Zach Bush, MD is one of the few triple board-certified physicians in the country - with expertise in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Hospice/Palliative care. The breakthrough science that Dr. Bush and his colleagues have delivered offer profound new insights into human health and longevity. In 2012 he discovered a family of carbon-based redox molecules made by bacteria. He and his team subsequently demonstrated that this cellular communication network functions to compensate for glyphosate, and many other dietary, chemical, and pharmaceutical toxins that disrupt our body's natural defense systems. This science has resulted in a revolutionary class of dietary supplements, including the product, RESTORE. Dr. Bush points to his kids as the driving force behind his passion for change. He is fiercely motivated by a desire to have them experience a much brighter and healthier future. His education efforts provide a grassroots foundation from which we can launch change in our legislative decisions, ultimately up-shifting consumer behavior to bring about radical change in the mega industries of big farming, big pharma, and Western Medicine at large.
- What is the role of intestinal hyperpermeability or leaky gut in chronic health conditions?
- What is RESTORE?
- How does RESTORE create a communication network within the body?
- Does RESTORE have benefits beyond the GI tract?
- What are some of the ways RESTORE can be used?
- What is the intent of the nasal version of RESTORE?
- Why is hydration so important, and how does hydration support detoxification?
- How is hydration connected to electrical charge?
- Can RESTORE help to optimzie our mitochondria?
- In Lyme disease, do we need to kill the microbes to improve our health?
- Are there any pathogens we really need to eliminate from the body?
Connect With My Guest
June 18, 2018
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of Biomic Sciences.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.