Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about the use of Advanced Cell Training to educate the body on how to properly respond to microbes, environmental toxins, and allergies.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Gary Blier. Gary Blier struggled for years with his own chronic illness, Ankylosing Spondylitis. His search for answers took him from the realm of conventional medicine to exploring things he would never have previously imagined. Ultimately, Gary created Advanced Cell Training or ACT which trains the body to heal itself on all levels – physical, mental, and emotional. ACT teaches its users how to tap into our body’s innate healing ability by identifying misbehaviors that bring about ill health. It works to reset the body’s biological response to pathogens, mold, allergens, toxins, stress, and trauma. Gary freed himself from his own crippling illness which had him nearly confined to a wheelchair. He has continued to develop ACT since its inception almost 20 years ago. During that time, Gary has worked with thousands of people to free themselves from pain, anxiety, and chronic illness and find peace within their own body.
- How did ACT emerge from Gary's own health challenges with Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- What is the fundamental premise of ACT?
- Can the body both underreact and overreact to a microbial invader?
- Are particular Lyme-related organisms more difficult to address than others?
- What is the experience of going through ACT?
- How is ACT like creating an internal rife machine?
- Is there a role for ACT in mold illness?
- What is the connection between pathogens and EMF-sensitivity?
- How are biofilms addressed through the use of ACT?
- Does Mast Cell Activation Syndrome and histamine intolerance improve with training?
- Can ACT be helpful in those dealing with SIBO or Morgellons?
- What is the role of emotional traumas and conflicts in chronic illness?
Connect With My Guest
June 27, 2018
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.