Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about activating your brain's peak potential with brainwave entrainment using the BrainTap system.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Patrick Porter. Dr. Patrick K. Porter, Ph.D. has been on the cutting edge of brainwave entrainment technology for over 25 years. He was a co-developer of the MC2, the first personal light and sound brainwave training machine, voted “Best New Gadget of the Year” at the 1989 Consumer Electronics Show. His newest device, BrainTap, is distinctively designed to take the BrainTap Technology sessions to the highest possible level with the addition of light and sound frequencies. Dr. Porter is known for developing Positive Changes, the largest self-improvement franchise using mind-based technology, making him a highly sought-after expert within the personal improvement industry. Dr. Porter’s successes were featured in The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, People, Entrepreneur and INC magazines, as well as ABC, NBC, CBS and the Discovery Channel. He is a licensed trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and is the head of mind-based studies at the International Quantum University of Integrative Medicine (IQUIM). He is the author of seven books including "Thrive In Overdrive, How to Navigate Your Overloaded Lifestyle" and the bestseller "Awaken the Genius, Mind Technology for the 21st Century". Most recently, he co-authored with Dr. Bob Hoffman "Your Flourishing Brain; How to Reboot Your Brain and Live Your Best Life Now", a book that teaches chiropractors why they must focus on neurological health and brain balance to stay on the leading edge of the profession. His upcoming book, "BrainTap, The Ultimate Guide to Relaxing, Rebooting and Strengthening Your Busy Brain" is highly anticipated. Dr. Porter has produced an arsenal of more than 650 audio-recorded motivational programs and creative visualization processes and has sold more than 3 million books and recordings worldwide.
- What is Phase 2.5 detox and how is it impacted and optimized?
- What is the role of stress in chronic illness?
- Why do we need to be in a parasympathetic state in order to heal?
- Is illness a bad habit of the brain?
- What are the different brainwaves, and what characteristics are associated with each?
- What technologies were intersected to create the BrainTap system?
- Can the system itself be an epigenetic influencer of gene expression?
- How might BrainTap support an improved sleep cycle?
- Does the system play a role in detoxification?
- How might BrainTap support those with Lyme, POTS, MCAS, and related conditions?
- Can BrainTap help in those with anxiety and depression?
- What is the role of BrainTap in energy production and mitochondrial function?
Connect With My Guest
Purchase A BrainTap System
Get the BrainTap Headset and the 36 Program Environmental Toxin Relief Package - save $25 with code betterhealthguy25
Get the BrainTap Headset and the One Year All Access Pass - save $50 with code betterhealthguy50
July 26, 2018
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of PureAirDoctor.com.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.