Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn the latest on genomics research in the area of chronic Lyme disease and related conditions.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Bob Miller. Bob Miller, CTN was on the show on episode #44. If you'd like to review his full bio, you can find it there. Today, I’m excited to have Bob back on the show to talk about his work with Lyme beyond phases 1-3 which we covered in episode 44. Today we will focus on phases 4, 5, and 6 and preview phase 7 of his work around genetic patterns in those with chronic health challenges such as Lyme disease and related conditions. Bob’s research has been enlightening all of us to new ways to support those of us that have been impacted by Lyme disease.
- What is the role of iron over-absorption in chronic illness?
- What role do glutamate and GABA play? What about glutamine?
- What are mTOR and autophagy?
- How big of an issue is mast cell activation syndrome?
- What triggers mast cells to release histamine and other mediators?
- What is acetylation? What is its purpose? What is Acetyl-CoA?
- How might pantethine support acetylation and thus detoxification and hormone synthesis?
- What is the role of heme in the body?
- What issues arise when inadequate conversion of sulfite to sulfate is present?
- How can sulfate be introduced into the body?
- What is the role of NADPH?
Connect With My Guest
November 21, 2018
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.