Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about integrative approaches to recovering from cancer.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is James Templeton. James Templeton tapped into his fighting spirit and became an over 30-year cancer survivor who healed himself from a terminal diagnosis of Stage IV melanoma, which later spread to his lymphatic system, with the use of alternative medicine and healing modalities. As the visionary founder of Uni Key Health Systems and the Templeton Wellness Foundation, James has since utilized his wisdom and experience to help others achieve optimum health and wellness. His latest book, "I Used to Have Cancer: How I Found My Own Way Back to Health" is his memoir chronicling his amazing journey back to health. He is endorsed by leaders in the field such as Mark Hyman who says “James Templeton is the real deal. Learn from his miracle mindset and fight for your life.” Now a resident of the Pacific Northwest, James dedicates much of his time to living a healthy lifestyle and inspiring others to do the same. He also enjoys outdoor activities and spending time with family and friends.
- What is a macrobiotic diet?
- Why are vitamin C and lysine important in cancer?
- How is cancer a collagen disease?
- What role do parasites play in cancer?
- How should food, hydration, and pH be optimized for health?
- What role does mold and mycotoxin exposure play in chronic illness?
- How do dental contributors set the stage for cancer?
- How are coffee enemas and sauna therapy helpful in supporting detoxification?
- What tools can be implemented to manage stress for optimal health?
- What lessons emerged from his cancer recovery?
Connect With My Guest
April 23, 2019
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.