I have personally used the FREmedica frequency emitter technology since 2017 and continue to use it regularly today.
I did a podcast with Stephen Davis in Episode 108 which is a good place to start in understanding the WAVE 1 technology.
In early 2023, the same team that created the WAVE 1 released their newest bioenergetic wearable technology called the NIKKI.
Shortly after the release of the NIKKI, I received some questions as to how the WAVE 1 and NIKKI are different and what the NIKKI means for WAVE 1 users.
I was fortunate to sit down recently with FREmedica CEO Stephen Davis and President Nicole Sullivan to get the latest details on the WAVE 1 and how the NIKKI fits into the conversation.
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- What is the WAVE 1? Who is it intended for?
- How does the existing Lyme Support Program on the WAVE 1 work?
- What feedback has the team received from WAVE 1 users?
- How is the Lyme Support Program changing to better support more sensitive users?
- What is the NIKKI? Who is it intended for?
- What are some of the frequency packages that can be run on the NIKKI?
- What happened to The Wave Station project?
- Is the NIKKI now the delivery device for frequency packages formerly discussed under The Wave Station umbrella?
- Will WAVE 1 users need to purchase a NIKKI to take advantage of frequency packages beyond the Lyme Support Program?
- Other than the Lyme Support Program, will there be any pre-requisites for using frequency packages on the WAVE 1?
- What is the future vision of the WAVE 1, NIKKI, and related technologies?
To learn more about FREmedica's WAVE 1, visit FREmedica.com. Use discount code BETTERHEALTH for 10% off.
To learn more about NIIKI, visit WeAreNIKKI.com.