Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about the GoodbyeLyme™ treatment approach to chronic Lyme disease.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Greg Lee. Greg Lee, LAc is the driving force behind the Two Frogs Healing Center and GoodbyeLyme.com. He is a world expert on using Chinese herbs, alternative medicines, and treatments for healing persistent Lyme disease and multiple chronic infections. As a software engineer / manager, he worked on many NASA projects including: Hubble Space Telescope, Goddard Robotics Lab, and the Antarctic Ozone Hole. After struggling with irritable bowel syndrome and burnout, Greg switched careers to pursue a Master’s degree in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. He has successfully treated several hundred people with chronic pain, Fibromyalgia, and Lyme disease in his private clinic. In order to develop precise targeted remedies and treatments, Greg uses analytical engineering skills and electrical frequency scans. The scan results are used to program unique treatments including Frequency Specific Microcurrent and to develop customized liposomal remedies for killing infections, detoxification, and promoting healing for each patient. His clinic is in a biotechnology facility where he collaborates with other medical researchers on identifying natural remedies for killing drug-resistant and biofilm infections. He teaches online and live training courses for medical providers on the GoodbyeLyme System for Stopping Persistent Lyme Disease and Co-infections.
- What were the top 5 challenges people with Lyme disease face in a recent 1,000 person survey?
- What is Gu Syndrome and how does it parallel what today is known as "chronic Lyme disease"?
- What strategies are used to treat Gu Syndrome?
- What tools are used to augment conventional diagnosics?
- How might wet cupping benefit those dealing with Lyme disease?
- What role does laser and light therapy play in his clinical work?
- How might frequency-specific microcurrent (FSM) be used to improve the health of those with chronic illness?
- What are liposomal remedies and how might they be used?
- What are the benefits of essential oils?
- How might bee venom be helpful?
- How common are parasites, viruses, and mold in those with chronic Lyme disease?
Connect With My Guest
http://www.goodbyelyme.com/BetterHealthGuy (slides and information for podcast listeners)
March 23, 2018
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.