Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN) from its founder, Reed Davis.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Reed Davis. Reed Davis is a Clinical Nutritionist and Founder of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN). Reed is known as one of the most successful and experienced clinicians in the world today, having provided functional lab assessments to over 11,000 people. His is a clinical adviser for BioHealth Laboratory and provides practitioners with guidance on the results of their patient's functional lab testing in areas such as hormones, adrenals, digestion, detoxification, mucosal barrier function, pathogens, bone density, and more. He has certified hundreds of FDN practitioners around the world and specializes in teaching functional health coaching.
- What is Functional Diagnostic Nutrition?
- What is the difference between the FDN approach and the allopathic medical model?
- What is Metabolic Chaos?
- What is DRESS for Health Success?
- What are the foundational functional labs used in FDN?
- How does stress impact the body?
- How much of a factor is intestinal hyperpermeability?
- Can health be improved when eating reactive foods on a regular basis?
- Why is blood sugar such a common issue?
- How do we support detoxification?
Connect With My Guest
March 15, 2017
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.