Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about the numerous factors that should be considered when effectively treating Lyme disease.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Lee Cowden, MD. Dr. Lee Cowden is a US board-certified cardiologist and internist who is internationally known for his knowledge and skill in practicing and teaching integrative medicine. He is a clinical nutritionist and a respected expert in kinesiology and various forms of energetic testing. He has co-authored many books and articles on integrative medicine and has pioneered successful treatments of cancer, autism, Lyme disease and many other illnesses. He serves as Chairman of the Scientific Advisory Board and Academy Professor for The Academy of Comprehensive Integrative Medicine. He is the creator of the well-known Cowden Protocol.
- How do people get exposed to Lyme disease?
- What role does Lyme play in neurological illnesses?
- What are some of the most effective treatment approaches?
- Does Stevia help with treating Lyme?
- How do you approach resolving Herxheimer reactions?
- What is the latest on CCSVI diagnosis and treatment?
- Can dental cavitations be addressed without surgery?
- How do you approach treatment of parasites?
- How often does mold play a role in holding one back from full recovery?
- How do you minimize EMF exposures?
- Is detoxification a one-time event or a life-long process?
- What diet do you recommend?
- What tools can be helpful for dealing with the mental and emotional aspects of chronic illness?
Connect With My Guest
May 30, 2017
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.