Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn the latest in the treatment of CIRS (Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome) resulting from water-damaged buildings.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Keith Berndtson, MD. Dr. Berndtson is a graduate of Rush Medical College. He practiced in Chicago for over 28 years and has clinical and administrative experience in both conventional and alternative medical settings. He has served as a clinical instructor for students at local medical and health professional schools. He is the author of Seek Wisdom: The Modern Quest for Health and Sustainability, a collection of essays on health care and what’s needed for us to become wiser stewards of nature. He co-authored The Immune Advantage and has been a consulting editor for several health publications including The Reader’s Digest Guide to Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs. He is certified by the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine and specializes in the evaluation and management of symptoms that persist despite usual medical care. He has undergone additional training to help patients address Lyme disease and other tick-borne infections. He is the author of a widely read peer-reviewed article, Review of evidence for immune evasion and persistent infection in Lyme disease. He is certified by Ritchie Shoemaker, MD to help genetically susceptible patients address the chronic inflammatory response syndrome caused by mold toxins found in water-damaged buildings.
- What air purifier can shift a person from a failed to passed VCS test?
- How are transcriptomics used in evaluation of CIRS patients?
- Does VIP change gene expression?
- What is the role of leaky gut and the microbiome in CIRS?
- What is the connection between MARCoNS and dental cavitations?
- What is the latest in the treatment of MARCoNS?
- Is there a connection between CIRS and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome or POTS?
- How do mast cells fit into the CIRS discussion?
- Do natural binders work?
- What can we do to raise awareness around CIRS?
Connect With My Guest
July 28, 2017
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.