Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about illness resulting from water-damaged buildings and the importance of the environment on our health.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Andrea Fabry. Andrea Fabry is a former journalist, a radio host, and the mother of nine children. Her road to awareness began in 2008 when a serious toxic mold exposure compromised her entire family's health. She is the Founder and President of momsaware.org. momsAWARE's mission is to provide practical assistance to families and individuals displaced by toxic mold, and to raise public awareness of the negative impact of toxic mold, chemicals, pesticides, and other environmental hazards on human health. Andrea is certified in the field of Building Biology and is passionate about the overuse of chemicals, the disregard for indoor environmental issues, and the proliferation of electromagnetic radiation. Her story is available on her blog "It Takes Time" at it-takes-time.com. She currently resides in Vail, AZ, with her husband, Chris, and four of their children. She authored the book “Is Your House Making You Sick: A Beginner’s Guide to Toxic Mold” which is available on Amazon.com.
- How was Andrea's family impacted by illness resulting from water-damaged buildings?
- What factors lead to the growth of mold in an indoor environment?
- What options may be helpful for testing for the potential of mold in the environment?
- When mold is visible, how should it be cleaned?
- What should one look for to find a good inspector and/or remediator?
- When should one consider moving as opposed to remediation?
- Might ozone or fogging solutions be helpful?
- What should not be taken with you from a moldy environment to a new environment to minimize cross-contamination?
- What treatment options were helpful?
- Is it possible that the exposure to environmental mold leads to a colonization within the body?
- Why is it important to reduce our exposure to EMFs to optimize wellness?
- What are the top ten things Andrea learned the hard way?
Connect With My Guest
October 27, 2017
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.