Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about the use of botanical options for supporting the body against Lyme disease, GI issues, and environmental toxicity.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Rachel Fresco. Rachel Fresco, LAc, PhD is an acupuncturist, PhD, and founder and CEO of Bio-Botanical Research. Since 1989, Dr. Fresco has utilized her background in naturopathy, Chinese medicine, and clinical nutrition to create products that have a significant impact on challenging clinical conditions. Addressing the challenges of microbial overgrowth, as well as supporting the digestive and immune systems, her formulations have helped thousands of people around the world. Her most well-known product is Biocidin. Biocidin is recommended by many clinicians and laboratories in support of those dealing with conditions such as Candida, SIBO, and other GI dysbiosis and biofilm-associated disorders. Her formulations have been helpful in those with systemic chronic infections, including Lyme disease. Dr. Fresco lectures internationally at medical conferences and shares her research on chronic infections, biofilms, GI dysbiosis, systemic inflammation, and the use of plant-based medicines in clinical practice.
- What is the history of Biocidin?
- What types of issues might Biocidin support the body against?
- With herbal options, does one need to consider the various forms of Borrelia as one may with antibiotic approaches?
- What has research shown with regards to Biocidin and biofilms?
- Might Biocidin be helpful for dealing with GI issues such as parasites and SIBO?
- When might the liposomal formulation be used?
- How might Olivirex support those dealing with chronic viral burdens?
- How do binders support both detoxification and reducing the intensity of a Herxheimer reaction?
- What are bacterial spores and how might these be used to support the microbiome?
- Might Biocidin support those dealing with MARCoNS?
- What has research shown on the use of the DentalCidin product and Biocidin LSF in dealing with dental microbial burden?
Connect With My Guest
November 16, 2017
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of BioBotanical Research.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.