Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about the key stressors to consider in recovering from Lyme disease and optimizing health.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
Support The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Jay Davidson. Dr. Jay Davidson DC, PSc.D. completed his undergraduate studies at University Wisconsin La Crosse Majoring in Biology with biomedical concentration and chemistry minor. He received his doctorate of chiropractic degree at Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Minnesota. Dr. Jay focuses on functional, natural medicine. He is a husband and a father. He is also a popular speaker and a two-time #1 international best-selling author. Dr. Jay was the host of the Chronic Lyme Disease Summit #1 and Chronic Lyme Disease Summit #2. He was also the host of the Parasite Summit and a co-host of The Detox Project, which had over 50,000 participants. Dr. Jay Davidson is admired for his ability to bridge the gap between the scientific health community and the layperson. His holistic approach encompasses the mind, body and spirit. He works with his clients to formulate a simple, straightforward plan toward restoring health. This has gained him tremendous respect among the Lyme community and his colleagues. Dr. Jay Davidson is an ambitious researcher and clinician in the health world. He and his team of well-trained doctors work with clients virtually around the world!
- Based on his own family's experience, what are the key treatment approaches that yielded tangible progress?
- What are the common denominators in Lyme disease?
- What were some of the key takeaways from the recent Parasite Summit?
- How often are parasites an issue in someone with Lyme?
- How important is detoxification?
- How might one approach a coffee enema and what are some of the common challenges people may encounter when doing one?
- How might TUDCA be helpful in detoxification?
- What are the key tools that might be considered in approaching heavy metal detox?
- What is the impact of mold on Lyme recovery?
- Do EMFs matter and are they another toxin that burdens the body?
- What is the role of structure in recovering from Lyme?
Connect With My Guest
December 5, 2017
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of Microbe Formulas.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.