I had the opportunity in late 2018 to be a guest on Ashley James Learn True Health podcast. We had such fun talking on the first show, that Ashley suggested we continue our discussion in a second. It was an honor for me to be on her show, and I hope that you will find our conversations helpful in your own journey.
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- Reducing the impact of negative thought patterns and past emotional traumas and conflicts
- Eliminating environmental mold and biotoxin exposures
- Optimizing nutrition and improving GI health
- Stabilizing mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS)
- Detoxifying the body and improving the terrain
- Reducing exposure to EMR/EMFs
- Supporting kryptopyrroluria (KPU)
- Addressing parasites
- Supporting the body against other microbial overgrowths
- Identifying dental contributors to chronic illness
- Rewiring limbic system impairment
You can find the audio of our discussions at each of the links below. To start the show, simply click the play button.
You can also find the Learn True Health podcast on iTunes.
The basic topic list that we discussed in these shows came from my article in the Townsend Letter Casting a Broad Net to Maximize Lyme Disease Recovery.