I have been a huge fan of coffee enemas for years for recovering health. Specifically, I found them helpful for supporting detoxification, reducing my pain and inflammation, and fending off colds and flus. Of course, this is just my experience, but time and time again, coffee enemas are shown to be in the top 5 treatments found helpful in people dealing with a number of chronic conditions.
I have tried a number of different coffees over the year and prefer and continue to use S.A. Wilson's personally. They provide a high-quality, organic coffee designed with enema use in mind. I've tried others and S.A. Wilson's is the one I have found drawn to the most.
Some additional resources that may be helpful:
- Dr. Jay Davidson Podcast on Coffee Enemas
- Dr. Josh Axe: Coffee Enemas: Can They Fight Cancer & Help Detoxify?
- Gerson Institute: Coffee Enema – 8 Things You Need to Know
- Kelly Brogan, MD: The Benefits of Coffee Enemas
- The Truth About Cancer: How to Use Coffee Enemas to Detoxify & Heal from Cancer
- Myers Detox: How to Do a Coffee Enema
- Disposable Enema Bags
- Coffee Enema Information from Dr. Lawrence Wilson (not related to S.A. Wilson)
- Great Facebook Group for Everything Enemas - Bottoms Up
Not everyone is drawn to enemas; at least not until they try them that is. Nothing is perfect for everyone, but many feel benefit from doing coffee enemas. Don't let other people's lack of experience give them a bum rap (no pun intended)....
Of course, check with your doctor before trying anything new and then enjoy the many benefits that coffee enemas can bring to improving health.