On Episode #23 of BetterHealthGuy Blogcasts, I had the opportunity to interview Kiran Krishnan, creator of MegaSporeBiotic and Just Thrive Probiotic. I highly recommend you listen to our talk so that you understand how these options may be helpful for you.
According to the MegaSporeBiotic manufacturer's web site, a culmination of published research shows that spores, like those found in MegaSporeBiotic, when used as probiotics could confer the following beneficial effects:
- Immune modulation to reduce allergies and asthma
- Immune stimulation of peripheral T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes to fight colds, flus and infections
- Decrease in frequency of urinary tract infections
- Reduction in side effects related to antibiotic therapy
- Effective treatment for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Diminished duration of diarrhea in children 3 to 36 months of age
- Reduced incidence of irritable bowel syndrome diarrhea
- Immune response to Adenovirus and influenza-A in-vitro
- Improvement in pain scale in Rheumatoid arthritis patients
- Reduces the inflammation associated with Crohn’s disease, IBS, ulcerative colitis
- Improved growth of the natural flora
- Improved digestion of food and a thus improved nutrient absorption.
- Production and absorption of critical nutrients – i.e. carotenoids, quinols, vitamins and enzymes
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduction of cholesterol
- Detoxification of the intestinal tract
- Effective colonization
I have personally used MegaSporeBiotic and found it to be a very potent tool. More recently, Microbiome Labs has released their new "precision prebiotic" called MegaPreBiotic.
To purchase MegaSporeBiotic or MegaPreBiotic, these can be ordered online, but the company does not allow it to be sold on public web sites, and requires a code for ordering. In order to obtain the code, please contact me, and I will send you additional details including how to order. On the upper-right side of this page, you will see a gray and white envelope. Click the icon, provide your name, email address, and any comments, and hit Submit. I will get back to you shortly.