Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn about approaching Lyme disease and chronic illness recovery from a master in the field, Dr. Michael Lebowitz, DC. I have studied Dr. Michael Lebowitz work for several years now and attended his training events. He has created a system of muscle testing that is elegant; while at the same time not being overly complex. We talked about many of his observations in treating the chronically ill now for decades. He is an incredible wealth of knowledge. Enjoy!
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Michael Lebowitz, DC. Dr. Lebowitz has been practicing applied kinesiology since 1980. He was the first in muscle testing to create methods to treat dysbiosis and other microbial imbalances, chemical and metal toxicities, hypercoagulation, as well as many other common findings in the chronic patient. He has developed many specific supplements to help the complex patient; as well as energetic testing vials used with applied kinesiology. He continues to treat people from around the globe as well as teach his techniques to physicians, write books, produce protocol DVDs, and publish a free monthly newsletter to over 2000 physicians that have studied with him. He is a consultant to Supreme Nutrition Products with a focus on assuring product quality.
- How does food heal us or hold us back?
- How do you support detoxification of heavy metals?
- What is the impact of the external environment including mold and mycotoxins?
- How important are EMFs in recovering health and what strategies work?
- What are some of the observations you have learned from muscle testing?
- With Lyme, do you focus on one thing at a time or treat everything simultaneously?
- Why are we seeing so many parasites and how do you treat them?
- Why is H. Pylori so prevalent?
- What about the use of enzymes for biofilm management and hypercoagulation?
- What can people do for fatigue, brain fog, and pain?
- What options does Supreme Nutrition provide to assist the chronic patient?
Connect With My Guest
December 6, 2016
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of Supreme Nutrition.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.