My treatment regimen is an ongoing, always changing protocol. My program has changed substantially over time as I learn more from my research. As always, I would appreciate your review, comments, and relaying of your personal experiences.
NOTE: The protocol discussed below is my current protocol. The approach changes over time and this is a snapshot of the current protocol only. It is not meant to suggest, for example, that any product or drug listed is a sole or major contributor to my path to healing. No claims are made as to how any of these products may or may not help in your individual case or whether or not these may be useful for your unique body. The items discussed below are based on my personal experiences. This is not intended to be an endorsement of any specific product for your needs but rather a source of information for your own personal research.
NOTE: Though I currently use no antibiotics in my treatment, I was on antibiotic therapy for over three years from July 2005 - October 2008. Thus, my current treatment noted below should not be interpreted as an opinion as to the potential need for antibiotics in a well-planned Lyme disease treatment program. Please see my FAQ for more on my thoughts on the use of antibiotics for chronic Lyme disease.
- Binders (TOX-EASE BIND, Takesumi Supreme, BioActive Carbon MetChem, Chlorella)
- Drainage Remedies (COGNEASE DETOX, LYMPH-SPPT)
- Trace Minerals and Silica
- Coffee enemas (occasional)
- Methylation Support
- Beyond Balance BAB-3
- Beyond Balance BAR-2
Everyone morning I have a nutritional smoothie with:
- Metagenics Ultrameal Advanced Protein
- BodyBio Balance Oil
- Chia Seeds
- Vital Proteins Collagen
- Designs for Health Paleo Fiber
- Organic Almond Milk
This has been significant for me in building muscle and feeling stronger overall.
- I installed a silver-lined canopy around my bed to reduce the electromagnetic exposure from cell phones, cordless phones, cell towers, and more. This was a very important investment for me, and one I would get again if something ever happened to it.
- I have removed all cordless phones from my home and replaced with one corded phone and do not use a cell phone except with a headset or on speaker.
- UV light therapy - for vitamin D and immune support
- RedJuvenator - for inflammation and mitochondrial support
- Sunlighten FIR Sauna for detoxification support
- OMI PEMF - for circulation support
- IonCleanse by AMD for detoxification support
- Biomat for overall health support.
- I use ART (autonomic response testing) to adjust my program as appropriate.
My Supplement List
My personal list of supplements changes on a regular basis. I am making it available here on the site for your review and would also appreciate any feedback you may have.
If you don't already have Adobe PDF Reader, you can get for free by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" image below.
To download the list, click the Adobe PDF icon below:
Please always feel free to Contact Me.
In Better Health,