My health maintenance regimen is an ongoing, always changing protocol. As I have improved, it has become more of a maintenance and health optimization strategy and is very different from what I would be doing if I still felt I needed more specific Lyme-related treatment.
My program has changed substantially over time as I learn more from my research. As always, I would appreciate your review, comments, and relaying of your personal experiences.
NOTE: The protocol discussed below is my current protocol. The approach changes over time and this is a snapshot of the current protocol only. It is not meant to suggest, for example, that any product or item listed is a sole or major contributor to my path to healing.
No claims are made as to how any of these products may or may not help in your individual case or whether or not these may be useful for your unique body. The items discussed below are based on my personal experiences. This is not intended to be an endorsement of any specific product for your needs but rather a source of information for your own personal research.
NOTE: Though I currently use no antibiotics in my treatment, I was on antibiotic therapy for over three years from July 2005 - October 2008. Thus, my current treatment noted below should not be interpreted as an opinion as to the potential need for antibiotics in a well-planned Lyme disease treatment program. Please see my FAQ for more on my thoughts on the use of antibiotics for chronic Lyme disease.
- Binders (BioActive Carbon MetChem, BioActive Carbon BioTox)
- TUDCA / Ox Bile
- Gentle Methylation Support
- Coffee enemas
- Ionic Footbaths
Microbial Maintenance Support
- WAVE 1
- Black Seed Oil
Everyone morning I have a nutritional smoothie or "Power Shake" with:
- Metagenics UltraMeal Advanced Protein
- Nutiva Hemp Oil
- BodyBio Balance Oil
- Olive Oil
- Flax Seeds
- Designs for Health Paleo Fiber
- Organic India Psyllium
- Organic Almond Milk
This has been significant for me in building muscle and feeling stronger overall over the years.
- I use a silver-lined canopy around my bed to reduce the electromagnetic exposure from cell phones, cordless phones, cell towers, and more. This was a very important investment for me, and one I would get again if something ever happened to it.
- I have removed all cordless phones from my home and replaced with one corded phone and do not use a cell phone except with a headset or on speaker.
- Wi-Fi is turned off daily on a schedule to minimize exposure while sleeping or working at home.
- EWOT / LiveO2 - my favorite additional over the past year - 24 minutes every morning
- WAVE 1 - for light and frequency support
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) - for limbic system, vagus nerve, and other targeted support
- UV light therapy - for vitamin D and immune support
- Ionic Footbath - for ongoing detoxification support
- I use ART (Autonomic Response Testing) to adjust my program as appropriate.
My Supplement List
My personal list of supplements changes on a regular basis. I am making it available here on the site for your review and would also appreciate any feedback you may have.
If you don't already have Adobe PDF Reader, you can get for free by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" image below.
To download the list, click the Adobe PDF icon below:
Please always feel free to Contact Me.
In Better Health,